Below are just some of the things to see and do in the area. Visit the Haliburton County Tourism website, Adventure Haliburton, or the Chamber of Commerce for more events and activities in Haliburton, including outdoor centres, spas, and more – or book an Experience Package with Yours Outdoors.
- Hiking: Dozens of trails nearby!
- ATV: 2 minutes from trails; rentals available locally
- Beaches: Three public beaches within 10 minutes
- Boating: Rentals available at local marinas
- Stanhope Museum and Historic Log Chute
- BMX and mountain biking at Sir Sam’s & Haliburton Forest
- Golf: Haliburton Highlands Golf, Beaverbrook, Blairhampton, Pinestone, Lakeside
Haliburton County is home to dozens of amazing artists and artisans, with studio tours and events all year, as well as renowned arts classes and a summer theatre festival.
Haliburton Forest & Wildlife Reserve
The world’s largest managed forest is just 35 minutes away.
- A Walk in the Clouds canopy walk
- Wolf Centre
- Mountain biking
- Concerts at the Bone Lake Amphitheatre